Combination Air Valve
Features and Benefits:
- Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice – Higher than usual flow rates.
- Aerodynamic full-body kinetic shield–Prevents premature closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dynamic sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar).
- The boss on the base can be tapped with a thread for pressure gauge connection, check point or test drain for air valve function.
- Compact, simple and reliable structure whose parts are fully corrosion, chemical and fertilizer resistant–Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Pressure operating range: 0.1 to 10 bar.
- Also available with surge protection (SP) features.
- Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation.
- Main Irrigation Networks – along supply lines and at elevations in main irrigation networks.
- Irrigation Control Heads –at filtration and fertilization stations and downstream of main control valves.
- Infield Systems –in proximity to water meters and automatic regulators.
- Plastic – 3/4”, 1”, 2”
- Metal – 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”